Optical filters are a key enabling technology in almost all photonics applications. We are creating new IP in both formulation and processing of photonic materials; enabling OEMs to develop new products, access new markets and consolidate existing ones.
Unlike conventional filters, created using physical vapor deposition (PVD) in a vacuum environment, Optomel is developing a new approach that allows:
- Polymer & flexible substrates
- Thin films (< 1 mm)
- Cost-effective large areas
- High-temperature stability
- Solvent and abrasion resistance
- Custom optical properties (UV-VIS-IR)
Please get in touch at email@example.com to find out more.